Thomas Zehetmair . Director
Mauro Bigonzetti . Choreography
String Quartet No. 14 in D minor D 810 "Death and the Maiden" in the version for string orchestra
Requirements for the project
- Shoebox shape of the hall preferred, vineyard arrangement possible.
- Stage size: At least 12 meters wide x 15 meters deep, no
orchestra pit necessary
- Stage ceiling height: point hoist (min. 8 meters), stage tower
(min. 12 meters)
- A gauze must be able to be stretched across the stage
- Internet line of at least 150 Mbit/s in download and upload
- 1 PA system
- Orchestra microphone system
- Sound engineer
- Stage technician for set-up and dismantling
- 1 set-up day and 1 concert day, by arrangement the set-up can also take place on the concert day
What we provide:
- Support for the organization
- Hologram technology & personnel for operation
- Transmission technology & personnel
A world premiere! Two performances will take place simultaneously in two different countries. The audience in Germany sees on stage the real musicians of the Stuttgart Chamber Orchestra and the electronic artist Sven Helbig, supplemented by the holograms of the dancers of the Czech National Ballet on the stage of the National Opera in Prague. The audience in Prague sees at the same time the real dancers on their stage, supplemented by the holograms of the musicians in Germany.
The premiere will take place on 01.12.2023 in the Festspielhaus Baden-Baden and in the National Opera Prague.
The project is supported by the German Federal Foreign Office
We offer this program from december 2023